Friday, April 19, 2013

Sew Clever

I figured I would create a blog that represented all of my interests instead of settling on one and when I realized that my very initials spelled one of my biggest passions (*cough*, sewing) I couldn't resist. You may have seen me use the word lucid before and to date I still can't find a better word for the state of constant observation and expression that I live in.

This isn't my first attempt at blogging but it is my first serious attempt. Facebook can be such a drag when it comes to sharing your heart and I know that most of us were made for greater things. Not the best avenue for expression. Sometimes I actually long for the days of MySpace when you could have a background or add a song. Was I the only nerd that loved that?

I've had some faithful friends read and post on my last blog and I'm looking forward to that exchange. It encourages and inspires me and let's me know that I am heard. Now to figure out what to talk about...

No comments:

Post a Comment